Rogers Foods has been proudly milling quality flour and cereal products from Canadian grain for over 60 years. With mills in both Armstrong and Chilliwack, British Columbia, we produce wholesome cereals and highest quality flour and grain products for home and commercial bakers alike.
The popularity of Rogers natural foods is a reflection of the North American trend to better eating habits. More and more health professionals are stressing the importance of increased use of natural products, more fibre and fewer chemicals in family diets. The Company prides itself on its many natural, whole grain flour and cereal products produced without the use of food additives…. continue reading About Us»
Rogers Foods Ltd is British Columbia’s only flour and cereal mill. In the early 1950′s, Alfred J. Rogers, a Spallumcheen Valley farmer, acquired a small stone milling device for the purpose of grinding grains for his own family’s use. Gradually his neighbors in the Okanagan Valley began coming to him for the same service. Eventually some of the local food stores asked that he grind local grains to produce natural, non-additive flours and cereals. Thus a hectic part-time milling business evolved for Alfred…. continue reading Rogers History»
“Our Commitment is to Quality Products and Solid Relationships”
Corporate Code of Conduct
• Seek continuous growth through sound business activities
• Develop and provide reliable, safe and high-quality products and services
• Respect humanity
• Comply with social rules, laws and regulations, and promote fair business activities
• Promote fair and accurate corporate communication activities
• Encourage environmental protection
• Promote activities that contribute to society
• Expand responsibility for our overseas business in tune with local and social systems
• Realize the role and responsibilities of management to achieve our stated purposes
Rogers Foods Ltd. recognizes environmental protection as a key component of sound business practices. We are committed to providing a quality product in a manner that ensures a safe and healthy workplace for our employees and minimizes our potential impact on the environment.