We are currently accepting resumes for Entry to Operator Positions at our Armstrong Division plant.
The positions provide valuable support to various departments and functions around the plant and depending on an individuals qualifications and experience will be assigned responsibilities in the warehouse, production, packing and/or grain handling areas. Specific duties may include manually loading bagged product into containers; unloading trucks; operating production equipment and general clean-up inside and outside the plant.
• Competitive wages and benefits
• Industry-specific job training
• Grade 12 or equivalency with the ability to work with numbers and prepare and organize documents
• Demonstrated experience following company policies and standard operating procedures.
• Ability to repetitively lift up to 25 kg
• Considered by peers to be a self-motivated team player with the ability to use initiative
• Able and willing to work shift-work including weekends and holidays
• Preference will be given to candidates who have manufacturing plant experience.
Submit resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org