We are currently accepting applications for a full-time position as Journeyman Electrician at our Chilliwack Division facility.
Reporting to the Maintenance Supervisor, the Journeyman Electrician’s primary responsibility will be to repair and maintain existing electrical systems and equipment as well as install systems and equipment throughout the plant.
- Red Seal Certification as an Electrician. Additional trade qualification experience or training an asset.
- Maintenance experience in industrial setting.
- Maintenance experience with PLC’s an asset.
- Willing and available for emergency callouts as necessary.
- Willing to work shift work, varied work schedules and weekends as necessary.
- Comfortable working at heights, in confined spaces and in areas where there may be exposure to dusts or fumes as a result of working on electrical problems.
- Excellent critical thinking and problem-solving ability
If you are interested in joining our team, please submit your resume by August 21, 2019.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Rogers Foods is an equal opportunity employer.