Permanent Part Time, 25 hours per week.
The Office Assistant provides administrative and financial clerical support in a manufacturing environment. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Assist with facilitating the flow of paperwork and communication between Corporate Sales, Finance and Manufacturing Divisions.
- Process and respond to internal and external account related matters including order entry, manufacturing orders, invoicing, accounts receivables and accounts payables as required.
- Verify all incoming purchase orders and/or outgoing invoices to ensure accuracy and troubleshoot any discrepancies.
- Accurate data entry into Excel Tracking Worksheets, EDI and SAGE (ACCPAC).
- Draft emails and correspondence as required.
- Maintain assigned physical and computerized filing systems.
- Assist in streamlining office systems and procedures where duplication exits.
- Coordinates photocopier repairs/service as well as orders photocopier supplies as required.
- Provides reception support as required.
- Follow Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) while performing job duties and tasks.
- Responsible for compliance with Canada Labour Occupational Health and Safety requirements and company standards.
- Other related duties as assigned.
- Grade 12
- Related post-secondary education and/or equivalent combination of training and experience. Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Experience with EDI and SAGE (ACCPAC) is an asset or possess willingness and aptitude to be trained on company used financial software programs.
- Fluent in English, excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail and time management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rogers Foods is an equal opportunity employer.