• Carry out a variety of miscellaneous, physically demanding duties in any department of the Company, under the direction of a more experienced employee or a supervisor.
Duties May Include but are not limited to:
• Maintains good sanitary condition in working areas. Reports sanitation issues to Shift Miller and/or Supervisor.
• Corrects and cleans up any spills of product in the product transfer system being used (plug-ups, broken lines, etc.).
• Assist with maintaining machinery in good operating condition, in co-operation with Maintenance Department.
• Advises Supervisor and/or Operations Manager of any problems or concerns.
• Grain duties may include, unload, blend, transfer, measure, as well as quality control testing. Clean and maintain on a daily basis the grain receiving, wheat bin area and the laboratory. Report all leaks or malfunctions in the grain receiving area to maintenance manager.
• Fill out and direct paperwork accurately.
• Assists in warehouse duties as required ensuring customer orders are completed accurately and on time.
• Assists in receiving stock into the warehouse from flour packing lines, outside carriers and Company trucks.
• Assists with the loading, of all company and common carrier trucks, trailers (including bulk flour and feed), rail cars and/or containers in an accurate and efficient manner.
• Operates company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
• Is aware of critical control points as they relate to product liability.
• Responsible for compliance with Canada Labour occupational Health and Safety requirements and company safety standards.
• Follow Good Manufacturing (GMP’s) while performing tasks in production areas.
• Performs all other related duties and assignments, including training, as required.
• Grade 12 or equivalent.
• Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic able to work independently as well as with cross departmental team members.
• Available for shift work as well as work on weekends, holidays and call outs as required.
Submit resume to: email@example.com