The Warehouse/Production Worker will assist in the warehouse and flour production processing areas.
- Carries out a variety of assigned physically demanding duties in any department of the Company, under the direction of a more experienced employee and/or a supervisor.
Duties May Include but are not limited to:
- Assists with the loading of Company and common carrier trucks, trailers (including bulk flour and bulk feed) as well as rail cars and/or containers in an accurate and efficient manner.
- Assists in receiving stock into the warehouse from flour packing lines, outside carriers and Company trucks.
- Maintains required sanitary standards in assigned working areas. Reports sanitation issues to the Supervisor.
- Corrects and cleans up any spills of product in the product transfer system being used (plug-ups, broken lines, etc.).
- Assists with maintaining machinery in operating condition, in co-operation with Maintenance Department.
- Advises Supervisor of any problems or concerns.
- Fills out and directs paperwork accurately.
- Assists in warehouse duties as required ensuring customer orders are completed accurately and on time.
- Operates company vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Is aware of critical control points as they relate to product liability.
- Responsible for compliance with Canada Labour Occupational Health and Safety requirements and company safety standards.
- Follow all Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP’s) while performing job duties and tasks.
- Performs all other related duties and assignments, including training, as required.
- Grade 12 or equivalent.
- Self-motivated team player with a strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently as well as with cross departmental team members.
- Available for shift work as well as work on weekends, holidays and call outs as required.
- Forklift experience is an asset
We thank all applicants for their interest, but advise that only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Rogers Foods is an equal opportunity employer.