- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Prepare a cookie sheet
- Mix flour, salt, baking powder and sugar in a medium bowl. Grate 2 tbsp. of butter into dry ingredients; toss to coat. Repeat grating and tossing with remaining butter.
- Combine egg and buttermilk, pour into flour mixture. Toss with fork to form large clumps. Lightly press into a ball; add a tsp more buttermilk if the dough won’t come together.
- Turn dough onto work surface; press into an 8” x 5” rectangle. Cut into 8 squares, placing them 1 inch apart on baking sheet. (Can be refrigerated up to 2 hours before baking)
- Bake until golden brown, about 12 – 14 minutes. Let cool until warm, 5 – 10 minutes.
- Split in half and add desired berries and topping.
In Season, Blueberry Cake
Plum Coconut Crumble from #BakeLikeAPro Winner @JoAndSue
Cinnamon Tahini Balls from #BakeLikeAPro @HealthTranslated
Chocolate Cinnamon Spice Bread from @ThePypersKitchen
Keks Sweet Bread from #BakeLikeAPro Winner @TanyasKitchen
Family Favourite Brownies #StayHomeAndBake Contest Winner!
Plant-Based Blueberry Tea Cake Recipe
Orange Blossom & Yogurt Bundt Cake
Summer Strawberry Cake Recipe
Fermented Banana & Pineapple Loaf
Raspberry Granola Yogurt Pops
Cranberry Orange Snackin’ Cake
Gingerbread Cake with Orange Glaze
Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark
Chocolate Strawberry Oatmeal Butter Bars
Rhubarb, Raspberry and Apple Compote Crumble Cake with Healthy Grains
Chia, Hemp and Ancient Grains Bites
Chocolate Brownie Pudding
Peanut Butter Energy Balls
Have Your Cake And Fibre Too
White Chocolate-Macadamia Nut Blondies
Rye Ancient Grain Fudge Brownies
Rogers Coconut & Dark Chocolate Granola Bars
Mincemeat Butter Tart Squares
Cream Cheese Swirl Brownies
Cranberry Apricot Squares
Chocolate Zucchini Layer Cake
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Chocolate Kiss Banana Cake
Blueberry Cake with Orange Sauce
Ancient Grain Granola Bars
Thank you for enquiring about Rogers Foods products. The decision to carry certain products is made by the grocery store not Rogers Foods. If the product you are looking for is not on the shelf ask the store manager for assistance. The store may have the ability to order the item in for you. Please also consider using the grocer’s online website.