- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C).
- In a large bowl, Rogers Porridge Oats & Healthy Grains, Rogers No Additive All Purpose Flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a stand mixer, combine butter, vanilla, and brown sugar until creamy. Add in a egg. Mix until combined.
- Slowly add in the oat flour mixture, mix in stand mixer until just combined.
- Gently fold in the cranberries and pistachios.
- Scoop 1 tablespoon of cookie batter on a baking sheet lined with silicone mat or parchment paper placing 2″ apart.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool on wire rack.