- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Grease 8” x 8” square cake pan.
- Combine brown sugar, lemon rind, flour, salt, and allspice.
- Cut in butter with a pastry fork or blender until mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press 1 cup of crumb mixture into prepared cake pan. Set aside.
- To the remaining crumb mixture, add baking soda, egg, yogurt and lemon juice.
- Stir until ingredients are thoroughly combined. Spoon this mixture over base.
- Bake for 30 – 35 minutes. Cool.
- Combine icing sugar and lemon juice. Glaze cake and sprinkle with walnuts.
Plum Coconut Crumble from #BakeLikeAPro Winner @JoAndSue
Cinnamon Tahini Balls from #BakeLikeAPro @HealthTranslated
Chocolate Cinnamon Spice Bread from @ThePypersKitchen
Keks Sweet Bread from #BakeLikeAPro Winner @TanyasKitchen
Family Favourite Brownies #StayHomeAndBake Contest Winner!
Plant-Based Blueberry Tea Cake Recipe
Orange Blossom & Yogurt Bundt Cake
Summer Strawberry Cake Recipe
Fermented Banana & Pineapple Loaf
Raspberry Granola Yogurt Pops
Cranberry Orange Snackin’ Cake
Gingerbread Cake with Orange Glaze
Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark
Rhubarb, Raspberry and Apple Compote Crumble Cake with Healthy Grains
Chia, Hemp and Ancient Grains Bites
Chocolate Brownie Pudding
Have Your Cake And Fibre Too
Chocolate Zucchini Layer Cake
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Chocolate Kiss Banana Cake
Blueberry Cake with Orange Sauce
Thank you for enquiring about Rogers Foods products. The decision to carry certain products is made by the grocery store not Rogers Foods. If the product you are looking for is not on the shelf ask the store manager for assistance. The store may have the ability to order the item in for you. Please also consider using the grocer’s online website.