- Preheat oven to 350°F. Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper.
- Mix all dry ingredients in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Place banana pieces into a blender and mix until pureed and no lumps.
- Add vanilla and pulse to mix. Scrape all the banana mixture into the dry ingredients and mix well. The batter will be wet.
- Using a heaping teaspoon, scoop out batter and place on cookie sheets. You will have to form the batter into uneven bites.
- Bake 15-20 minutes or until browned. Cool on a cookie sheet, then transfer to a covered container and refrigerate. These also freeze well.
- Variation: 3 bananas and 1/2 cup of peanut butter. Add bananas and peanut butter to blender and mix until well pureed.
NOTE: ALL OF OUR RECIPES PRINT OFF BEST IN A SAFARI BROWSER, NOT IN CHROME
Frosted Ginger Molasses Cookies from SprinkleShineCookies
Cranberry Winter Cookie Recipe
Raspberry Granola Cookies
Surprise Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Crispy Oats & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies with Healthy Grains
Ancient Grain Thumb Print Cookies
Porridge Oats Healthy Grains Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal & Chickpea Cookies
Chocolate Coconut Clusters
Coco-nutty Oatmeal Cookies
World’s BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
Steel Cut Porridge Oats Breakfast Cookies
Rogers Porridge Oats Cookies
Healthy Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dad’s Favourite Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thank you for enquiring about Rogers Foods products. The decision to carry certain products is made by the grocery store not Rogers Foods. If the product you are looking for is not on the shelf ask the store manager for assistance. The store may have the ability to order the item in for you. Please also consider using the grocer’s online website.