- Combine flour, baking powder, salt, zest and cranberries; mix well and set aside.
- Cream butter, beat in icing sugar. Add egg and beat well. Mix in flour mixture.
- Divide dough in half, forming each half into a roll approximately 10 inches long and 1 1/2 inches in diameter. Dough will be quite soft. Wrap and refrigerate for at least 3 hours or until firm.
- (Make ahead: Refrigerate for up to 3 days or freeze in an airtight container for up to 3 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 20 minutes.)
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cut each roll into slices 1/4 inch thick and place on prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake for 10 – 12 minutes or until a light golden colour.
NOTE: ALL OF OUR RECIPES PRINT OFF BEST IN A SAFARI BROWSER, NOT IN CHROME
3 Cups of Something Cookies
Spicy Raisin Softies – Cookie Recipe
Frosted Ginger Molasses Cookies from SprinkleShineCookies
Cranberry Winter Cookie Recipe
Raspberry Granola Cookies
Surprise Peanut Butter Oatmeal Cookies
Crispy Oats & Chocolate Chip Cookies
Cranberry Pistachio Cookies with Healthy Grains
Ancient Grain Thumb Print Cookies
Porridge Oats Healthy Grains Breakfast Cookies
Oatmeal & Chickpea Cookies
Chocolate Coconut Clusters
Coco-nutty Oatmeal Cookies
World’s BEST Chocolate Chip Cookies
Steel Cut Porridge Oats Breakfast Cookies
Rogers Porridge Oats Cookies
Healthy Carrot Oatmeal Cookies
Granola Chocolate Chip Cookies
Dad’s Favourite Oatmeal Cookies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
Chocolate Fudge Sandwich Cookies
Chocolate Candy Cane Cookies
Cherry Chocolate Chip Cookies
Thank you for enquiring about Rogers Foods products. The decision to carry certain products is made by the grocery store not Rogers Foods. If the product you are looking for is not on the shelf ask the store manager for assistance. The store may have the ability to order the item in for you. Please also consider using the grocer’s online website.