- Preheat oven to 350°F (177°C). Grease your bundt pan (canned spray works well).
- Make the cake: Whisk the Rogers No Additive All Purpose Flour, baking soda, cocoa powder, and salt together in a large bowl. Set aside.
- Using a handheld or stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, beat the butter and sugar together on medium-high speed until combined, about 1 minute. Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed. Add the oil, egg yolks, vanilla extract, and vinegar and beat on high for 2 minutes. (Set the egg whites aside.) Scrape down the sides and up the bottom of the bowl with a rubber spatula as needed.
- With the mixer on low speed, add the dry ingredients in 2-3 additions alternating with the buttermilk. Beat in your desired amount of food coloring just until combined. I use 1-2 teaspoons gel food coloring. Vigorously whisk or beat the 4 egg whites on high speed until fluffy peaks form as pictured above, about 3 minutes. Gently fold into cake batter. The batter will be silky and slightly thick.
- Pour batter into cake pan. Bake for 45-50 minutes or until the tops of the cake springs back when gently touched and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Remove cake from the oven and let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Invert onto cooling rack.
- Sift icing sugar over top of cake and add garnish of your choosing.
Plant-Based Blueberry Tea Cake Recipe
Orange Blossom & Yogurt Bundt Cake
Summer Strawberry Cake Recipe
Fermented Banana & Pineapple Loaf
Raspberry Granola Yogurt Pops
Cranberry Orange Snackin’ Cake
Gingerbread Cake with Orange Glaze
Dark Chocolate Espresso Bark
Rhubarb, Raspberry and Apple Compote Crumble Cake with Healthy Grains
Chia, Hemp and Ancient Grains Bites
Chocolate Brownie Pudding
Have Your Cake And Fibre Too
Chocolate Zucchini Layer Cake
Chocolate Zucchini Brownies
Chocolate Kiss Banana Cake
Blueberry Cake with Orange Sauce
Thank you for enquiring about Rogers Foods products. The decision to carry certain products is made by the grocery store not Rogers Foods. If the product you are looking for is not on the shelf ask the store manager for assistance. The store may have the ability to order the item in for you. Please also consider using the grocer’s online website.