Do you like quiche served warm or at room temperature? Executive Chef Damian Harrington created this delicious recipe for the Rogers Foods Pop-up Harvest Brunch and he served the quiche room temperature. The guests loved it! Made with both Rogers Foods Porridge Oats & Healthy Grains and Ancient Grains, this autumn-inspired dish is scrumptious served with butter lettuce and a raspberry vinaigrette for brunch, lunch or dinner.
- In a bowl, combine Rogers Foods Flour and salt, then rub in the butter.
- Mix in Rogers Foods Porridge Oats & Ancient Grains until blended. Add water to make dough.
- Press dough evenly into 4 non-stick individual pie/quiche pans (5 inch/ 12 cm). Chill for one hour or overnight.
- The Ancient Grains dough can be made ahead and frozen for use at a later date.
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- In a bowl, whisk eggs and cream together, set aside.
- In each crust, evenly place sweet potato, cranberries and rosemary. Pour whisked egg mixture evenly over ingredients in the four crusts.
- Top each quiche evenly with Rogers Foods Porridge Oats & Healthy Grains.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes or until the top is golden and a toothpick inserted into the quiches come out clean.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 5 minutes to be served warm or 60 minutes to be served at room temperature.
If you’re tight on time, you can use 4 pre-baked quiche shells (5 inch).